6 Days Shimla Manali Tour From Chandigarh
Places Covered :- Pinjore Garden-Timbertrail-Shimla-Kufri-Kullu-Manali-Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass
Warm welcome to Shimla & Kullu Manali taxi tour!
This tour is a toot-horn from our collection of other Shimla-Manali taxi packages. The credit to such a vociferous praise goes to the erstwhile customers who all had booked this package, and patted our back for the beautifully curated itinerary and its execution.
Starting from Chandigarh, our chauffer would meet you outside the airport/railway station. While away the journey by staring at the roads adorned with verdant forests, streaming rivers, deep-dizzy valleys and colossal mountains.
The Queen of hills, Shimla will be the 1st destination among the spellbinding ones on this trip. There are many ‘attractions’ to attract you towards them. To name a few – Jhakoo temple, The Scandal point, Kufri, Naldehra and the list goes on.
Depending upon the time and of course, your enthusiasm many or all would be covered during the course of the stay.
After summiting the hills of Shimla, the next in the pipeline of the journey will be Manali – the honeymooner’s paradise. Anyhow, the hill site lures not only couples but is ideal even for family/s, friends or solo travelers.
You may now jump to the itinerary section of this Shimla & Kullu Manali taxi tour and wait no more to book it.
Day 1: Drive from Chandigarh to Shimla (130 km; 3-4 hours)
- The chauffer will pick you from the Chandigarh airport or railway station.
- Kindly, call him in case of any issue in locating him at the arrival.
- On the route, frequent breaks to freshen up and to have an afternoon meal will be given
- The Timber trail resort in Parwanoo will come on the way. It is recommended halting at the resort for an uncanny experience.
- Enjoy the views of mountains from your car’s window while steering towards your stay.
- On reaching the hotel, relax at night after having a delicious dinner.
Day 2: Fun at Kufri, plus local sightseeing in Shimla
- Get ready for an excursion after having breakfast at the stay.
- Kufri has a lot of places to explore and enjoy.
- A few places to visit there are Himalayan Nature Park, Kufri fun world, Green valley
- Being aware of the area, the chauffer could suggest you some good places to have lunch.
- The next, visit famous tourist places in Shimla. And the enjoyment continues.
- A few places to visit here are Jhakoo Temple, Sankat mochan temple, Kali Bari temple, scandal point, Christ church, the Ridge.
- Mall road is a place to spend the evening doing shopping and assuaging the hunger.
- Relax in your hotel room at night.
Day 3: Drive from Shimla to Manali (250 km; 7 hrs)
- After having breakfast in Shimla, our chauffer would pick you to drive to Manali.
- Visit the beautiful valleys of Sunder Nagar and Mandi.it won’t be surprising if you are glued to the car window and cherishing the eye-soothing views.
- Till Mandi, the river Beas will stream along with you. It is the main water body in the Kullu valley.
- Palacate your taste buds by having a lunch at a road side dhaba. They can serve you fresh trout caught from the flowing river.
- You may see the intriguing making-of-shawls at the shawl weaving factory in Kullu. And then head back to the road taking straight to the hotel in Manali.
- Once you reach Manali, check in to the booked hotel.
- Manali has a road named Mall road and a Tibetan market, which are ideal for the evening rambles and shopping.
Day 4: Sight-seeing in Manali
- Enjoy a breakfast buffet at the stay and be ready to explore Manali.
- Manali has a lot in its bag of treasurable places. Our driver, as planned, would be taking you to all the places.
- Start by taking beatitudes at sage Manu’s temple and Hidimba Temple, nestled amidst the forest of cedar trees.
- Other places you will be going are: Vashisht Hot spring, Vashisht temple, Buddhist monasteries and Van Vihar
- Later enjoy various games and activities at Club House Manali. It also has a multi-cuisine restaurant where you can have lunch.
- In the evening you can go to Mall road, Tibetan market and old Manali village.
- Mall road has many teashops for you to enjoy food with live music.
- Come back to your stay and sleep with beautiful dreams at night.
Day 5: Thrill in Rohtang Pass and Solang valley.
- You need to get up early in the morning for the thrilling fun filled day.
- Rohtang pass, a well-known tourist spot near Manali is worthy to visit.
- Enjoy the views and elate yourself with many activities such as skiing, sledging and others.
- Kothi Village, Gulaba and Mahri are the beautiful hamlets that will come on the way.
- Solang Valley would be the next place to explore.
- Valley is enhanced by snow-capped mountains, sweeping rivers and undulating pastures. It will entrance you with its authenticity.
- Zorbing is another amusing activity to do there. You will be placed inside an orb inside an inflated ball, which will be tumbled down the hill/s.
- After an exciting day, sleep tight at the stay in Manali. You shall be taken there in the late evening.
Day 6: End of journey and back to Chandigarh (310 km; 8-9 hrs)
- Have breakfast in the hotel before leaving Manali.
- An afternoon-meal-break on the way will be provided.
- The driver will drive you to Chandigarh airport/railway station.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)