Appealing Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour From Delhi
Places Covered :- Dharamshala-Mcleodganj-Dalhousie-Khajjiar
Welcome to our exclusive Dalhousie Dharamshala tour from Delhi!
Our national capital, New Delhi, would be its starting point. Our representative will call you before the driver comes to you for a pick up from airport/railway station/bus stand or may be your home.
Drive to Dalhousie will take between 12 and 13 hours to reach the destination. The next day will be dedicated to local sightseeing of Dalhousie. Khajjar, The min-Switzerland of India will appease you with its unfathomable beauty and serenity.
Other than that, Kalatop Sanctuary, Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, and Satdhara can be covered based upon time.
The next day is reserved to explore Chamba region. Laxmi Naryan temple complex and Neugal Café are a few of the captivating places to visit in the Chamba district. These places are encapsulated by the ethereal abundance of nature’s gifts – mountains, rivers, verdant landscapes, etc.
Get ready to be amazed by another beautiful hill site in Himachal Pradesh, Dharmshala. The place is an amalgamation of beauty and heritage.
On one hand, Naddi village and Bhagsu waterfall will provide a plethora of blissful environs, and on the other hand, you will be enthused to watch a cricket match in the HPCA stadium.
In nutshell, this Dalhousie Dharamshala package will provide all and more than your imagination.
Day 01: ~ Arrival in Delhi-Dalhousie(550 Kms,12-13 Hrs)
- The driver will pick you from airport/railway station/bus stand or may be your home.
- Primary breaks to eat and freshen up will be provided at Ludhiana and Pathankot.
- Reach Dalahousie by late evening and rest in the hotel room at night.
Day 02:~ Dalhousie to Khajjiar and back to Dalhousie
- Start early and visit Khajjar so that time could be left to explore other places.
- The saucer shaped plateau proffers ethereal beauty.
- Enjoy a long walk through the hamlet or pave it by riding on a pony’s back.
- Come back to Dalhousie and visit Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, and Bara Pathar
- Panjpula and Satdhara can be explored depending upon time
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03:~ Dalhousie to Chamba Local sightseeing(51 KMS, 2hrs)
- Have a king size breakfast before leaving for Chamba.
- Gather blessings at Siu Maata Temple, Champavati Temple and Laxmi Narayan temple
- Visit Akhand Chandi Palace and see the wonderful architecture of the palace.
- Have some leisurely time at Neugal Café.
- Come back to Dalhousie for an overnight stay.
Day 04:Dalhousie to Dharamshala(130 Kms,5-6 Hrs)
- Begin early in the morning and dedicate half day to explore Dharamshala
- Visit Dalai Lama temple, Bhagsu nag temple, water fall, Dal Lake and Naddi by late evening
- Follow the excursion with a tasty Tibetan dinner at night.
- Comfortable night-stay at the hotel in Mcloedganj.
Day 05: ~ Mcloedganj-Palampur Local sightseeing
- After breakfast, start the day trip.
- Visit Palampur tea gardens and then seek blessings at Baijnath temple
- Other places to see are: Taragarh Palace, St. John's Church, War Memorial, Kunal Pathri Temple in Dharamshala, and HPCA Cricket Ground
- Sojourn at the hotel in the night.
Day 06: ~ Drop at Delhi From Dharamshala(500 kms, 12-13 hrs)
- After morning breakfast, the driver will pick you from the hotel
- After reaching Delhi, you’ll be dropped at airport/railway station/bus stand or may be your home.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% GST