For a romantic and memorable honeymoon, all you need is to elope for a week to Shimla Kullu Manali and celebrate love right after your wedding in the serene vicinity where all you hear is the gushing breeze and erratic heartbeats.
There cannot be a better honeymoon destination in North India than these fairytale-ish verdant hills of Shimla and Manali.
From the thick woods, the snow-draped mountains and the blossoming pastures that will be the witness of your love and passion to the majestic monuments that are reminiscent of the glorious past.
The ancient temples have the mystic power to seal your love and togetherness forever and ever.
This Taxi Package For Shimla Kullu Manali Tour from Chandigarh will let you start your book of life with your spouse in the most magical and musical way.
When you book a Himachal Honeymoon Packages, you neither need to worry about which place to visit in Shimla, Kullu & Manali nor about the Taxi Service for Himachal as we will provide you with an all-inclusive package, so you can simply relax and enjoy with your newlywed. Our Shimla Manali Car Rental Services provide you 100% satisfaction and on-trip support.
Day 01: ~ Chandigarh to Shimla (130 Kms,3-4 Hrs)
- Upon arrival at Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station, you will be greeted by the Chauffer.
- Start the journey by bowing before the goddess Mansa Devi at Panchkula.
- Post seeking blessing, let us take you to beautiful Pinjore Gardens
- Continue the journey to Shimla.
- Reach your destination in the evening and rest at your hotel.
Day 02: ~ Shimla Full Day Local Sightseeing
- Post breakfast; take a tour around the popular locations including the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, the famous Jakhoo Temple and Sankat Mochan Temple of Shimla.
- Take a walk around the Mall road of Shimla where you can visit the Ridge, The Christ Church of Shimla, The Gaiety Theatre building, and the scandal point of Shimla.
- Take much-needed rest in night at the hotel.
Day 03: ~ Shimla –Kufri-Mashobra- Naldehra
- Leave for Kufri,Mashobra and Naldehra after breakfast.
- You will be going for an charming snowy experience at Kufri.
- Places to visit here: Himalayan nature park, Kufri fun world, Green valley
- After Kufri, proceed for Mashobra And Naldehra
- Places to visit here: 18-hole golf course, Mahunag Temple, Mahakali Temple
- Spend the night at the hotel in Shimla
Day 04: ~ Shimla to Manali (270 km, 9 hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Manali. through the excellent valleys of you will
- The spellbindeders Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple and Kullu can be visited on the course.
- Driving along the Beas River, you would be lost in the scenic bliss while halting for taking pictures, tea and comfort breaks.
- If interested, visit the traditional shawl weaving factories in Kullu.
- Reach Manali in the evening and rest at the hotel.
- The Mall road in Manali is a shopper’s paradise. It can be strolled in the evening.
Day 05: ~ Manali Local Sight Seeing
- The fifth day is reserved for Manali sightseeing which begins with the Hadimba Devi Temple
- And continues with Manu Temple, Vashishth temple, Vashishth hot water sulphur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, and Van Vihar.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- Spend your evening exploring the specialties of the Tibetan Market - handicrafts and authentic Tibetan food.
- Spend the night at the hotel in Manali.
Day 06: ~ Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang valley
- After a quick breakfast, leave for Rohtang Pass as early as possible on the sixth day.
- Being a top-notch tourist spots, Rohtang Pass is known for its various adventurous activities.
- So, don’t miss them. Enjoy snowboarding, sledding, and other activites there.
- You can halt at Kothi Gorge, Gulaba and Marhi.
- Post conquering Rohtang Pass, visiting Solang Valley will be a great way to uncover the beauty of Himachal a little more.
- Participate in various adventure sports like, skiing, paragliding, snow scooter ride etc.
- Drive back to Manali and spend your night at the hotel.
Day 07: ~ Manali to Chandigarh (310 km; 8-9 hrs)
- After breakfast, you’ll be dropped at the Chandigarh railway station/airport.