This spectacular Kinnaur Spiti Holiday Package includes the best tourist spots in Kinnaur & Kaza you cannot simply afford to miss.
From the breathtaking panoramic views of the Kinnaur & Spiti Valleys to the glimpses of mystic monasteries and miraculous temples, Lahaul & Spiti is one blissful location you must visit at least once in your lifetime.
The U-pin bends and the treacherous roads are ever inviting to the adventure aficionados, although driving on these roads might not be a perfect idea, that's why hiring a Taxi Service for Kinnaur Spiti Tour and Car Rental Services with HimachalTouristTaxi, can be your ideal plan.
Our Kinnaur Kaza Taxi Tour Package from Chandigarh & Delhi is designed to keep luxury, adventure as well as safety as the primary elements in mind. Spiti Valley is a dry desert with minimal vegetation but snow-clad mountain peaks, not to forget the majestically overlooking Mt Kinner Kailash, of which, one single glimpse is enough to remember it till eternity.
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Chandigarh to Sarahan (290 km, 9 hrs)
- Welcome to the Kinnaur-kaza tour. The driver will stand for you outside the airport/railway station.
- Drive to Sarahan will be 290 km long. And it will take approximately 9 hours.
- Few halts on the way to have food and get relaxation from a seated position would be provided
- Check into the stay in Sarahan
Day 02: ~ Transfer From Sarahan to Sangla (90 km, 4 hrs)
- Breakfast is the 1st meal of the day. Have it nicely to gain energy for the outing
- You may visit Bhimakali Temple Complex, the Bird Park, and Bhaba Valley.
- You will be seeing how Baspa River comes out its mother-river Sutlej on the route.
- If you like to eat fish, then in lunch a trout curry with chapatti would excite your taste buds.
- By evening reach Sangla. Feel free to stroll around after dropping your luggage at the stay.
Day 03: ~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- It would be great if you get up early to sightsee Sangla and nearby places.
- Kamru Fort in kamru village is a fortress converted into a temple.
- Have lunch at India’s last village, Chitkul. You may have the meal at a local dhabas in the village.
- Saunter to Batseri village to buy a kinnauri cap and shawl.
- Have dinner once you come back to Sangla and enjoy a good night sleep in your hotel.
- You can also get a closer look of Mt. Kinner Kailash from here.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa Local Sightseeing (40 kms, 2-3 hrs)
- Pass Roghi and Kothi village on the way to Kalpa.
- It is recommended to have a break to eat on this 40 km drive to the village.
- Proceed for Kalpa village while halting at Recongpeo
- 3 hours would be taken to reach Kalpa.
- Kalpa Suicide point is another daring tourist spot to visit.
Day 05: ~ Kalpa to Tabo (190 Kms / 6 hrs)
- It is a long journey of 190 km, which may take 6 hours to reach the village.
- Before entering the Spiti valley, visit a beautiful hamlet named Nako on the route.
- Nako Lake could be hiked easily.
- Sumdo village is the place you can see the union of Spiti and Sutleg River.
- Gue village has an old monastery where a 500 year old mummy of a monk is preserved.
- Reach Tabo village by evening and take a rest at the hotel.
Day 06: ~ Tabo to Kaza (51 kms, 3 hrs).
- Tabo village has the oldest monastery of Himachal Pradesh. It is one of the revered sanctums.
- On the way to Kaza, we will halt at Dhankar Village.
- Dhankar Monastery is carefully structured between the outgrowths of a cliff.
- Walk to Dhankar Lake to view the captivating surroundings.
- Have a lunch break in the middle of this 3 hour drive covering 51 km.
Day 07: ~ Sightseeing around Kaza
- It is going to be a remarkable day. Start with a visit to Key Monastery
- A monk in the monastery may tell you about the place and its folklore.
- Kibber, the 2nd highest village in Asia will be conquered next.
- Visit Komik village followed by Hikkim.
- Need not miss the highest Asia’s man-made bridge that attaches Chicham village to Kibber, the Chicham Bridge.
- Langza will be the next place to go.
- Post sightseeing, it is time to rest in the hotel.
Day 08: ~ Kaza to Manali (205 kms ,7 hrs)
- You shall be leaving early in the morning for Manali.
- You shall be crossing Kunzum and Rohtang pass on the way.
- Notice how the scenery suddenly changes as you enter Kullu valley.
- Have a lunch break on the way.
- Spend some time at Rohtang Pass if reached in the afternoon.