This exotic Delhi to Shimla Manali Taxi Service is designed to give you a quick refreshing break from the mundane life. Himachal is an exquisite location that you must visit at least once a year to keep up your spirits and stay motivated in life.
From the crisp breeze and the sweet-smelling pines to the fascinating curvy journey, mesmerizing hills and the lush greenery.
A 7 days trip to Himachal Pradesh is truly what you deserve.
Book an all-inclusive Shimla Manali Taxi Service as it covers the ethereally magnificent places – Shimla, Naldehra, Kufri, and Manali. These are the naive locations that will give you utter respite from city life, yet without hampering your lifestyle.
From good food to shopping; exotic locations and majestic sightseeing options; pleasant and compatible weather to ease. A Shimla Manali Tour is suitable for a bunch of friends, romantic couples, families with kids and aged parents, or solo travelers.
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla (370 km; 7-8 hours)
- Arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station/Bus stand will be followed by greeting from our driver
- Drive to Shimla takes around 8 hours by road.
- On entering into the borders of Himachal Pradesh, you’ll be welcomed by lush greenery.
- Pass through important cities of Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla.
- Halt at Pinjore Garden and rope way at Timber Trail Resort, if time permits.
- Night, spend at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla Local sightseeing
- Post breakfast, visit the ancient Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, the Indian Institute of advance Studies
- After lunch, climb to Jakhoo temple via the ropeway trail. You’ll be welcome by the majestic statue of Lord Hanuman there.
- Explore some more famous places including Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple, etc.
- The evening would be free to shop around the mall road and dine at a local restaurant.
Day 3: Shimla to Kufri and Naldehra
- After having your breakfast, go on to visit the famous picnic spots around Shimla
- It includes, Kufri and Naldehra.
- Explore the beauty of Himalayan national park at Kufri and visit the Kufri fun world.
- Enjoy visiting apple orchards and 18-hole golf course, plus Jungle walks in Naldehra.
Day 4 Shimla to Manali (250 km; 7 hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive towards Manali where natural beauty uncovers at its best.
- Halt at Pandoh and Kullu for more exploration.
- Spend the day at leisure followed by a night stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Manali local sightseeing
- On the fifth day, proceed for the Hadimba Devi temple located in the tranquil and serene woods
- Pursue further by visiting Tibetan monastery, Club house, Van Vihar, Mall road, Vashishth temple known for its sulfur spring.
- Spend the night at your hotel in Manali.
Day 6 Solang valley and Rohtang Pass
- Get ready for a full-day excursion at Rohtang Pass & Solang valley
- You could explore the snow-clad mountain ranges on difficult terrains.
- Try a sled ride down the slopes and climb the little snow hills to maximize your happiness and fun quotient.
- Halt at the Rahalla Falls, Marhi and Nehru Kund, followed by Solang valley on your way back to Manali.
- Surge the fun by partaking in the various activities at Solang valley – paragliding, quad biking, and many more.
- Spend the night stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 7 Manali to Delhi (570 km; 12-13 hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and leave for Delhi railway station/airport /bus stand for your further journey.