Idyllic 6 Days Shimla Manali Tour From Delhi
Places Covered :- Pinjore Garden-Timbertrail-Shimla-Kufri-Kullu-Manali-Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass
As the title says, it is an idyllic car rental tour to Shimla & Manali; Far from city life, there will be only you, your closed ones and myriad of tranquility.
Beginning from the national capital, the journey would take you through cities of Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Chandigarh, Solan and finally to the first destination, Shimla.
‘Queen of Hills’ is an earned name by Shimla as it is visited by lakhs of tourists year round. The erstwhile summer capital of India during British raj, Shimla has many reminiscent hints of the colonial era in the form of Tudorbethan and neo-Gothic facades of Churches and other edifices.
Nearby areas of Shimla are equally captivating providing leisure of the nature in its original form as mountains, forests and flowing streams. Naldehra and Mashobra are a few of those places, which are comparatively less crowded than the town of Shimla.
The journey continues to another sought-after hill site of Himachal Pradesh that is known for its spell - magic of the snow-crested mountains. Consequently, ‘Sojourner’s paradise it is’ has been acclaimed by many.
Our rented taxi trip also includes the most wishful destinations near Manali- Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley. The duo proffers tourists a combo of enchantment and thrill at the same time.
We know you’re already excited to book this car rental tour to Shimla & Manali. But, just for more details please peek through the itinerary of the tour.
Day 1: Pick from Delhi and drive to Shimla (370 km; 7-8 hours)
- At the Delhi airport or railway station, our driver will meet you close to its exit gate.
- You would be passing the famous Pinjore Gardens near Chandigarh and Timbertrail resort (in Parwanoo). Two intermissions at both places could be done, if time permits.
- Long journeys do require breaks to stretch out and fill the belly. Thus, breaks on the way to eat and freshen up will be provided.
- Enjoy the sights of mountains and hilly terrains. You may halt in between to click photographs of the pristine views.
- Have a restful night in the hotel to get ready for tomorrow’s daytrip.
Day 2: Exploration in Shimla and some fun at Kufri
- The next day get ready to excurse after having breakfast.
- 1st you will be going to Kufri to get captivated.
- Himalayan nature park, Kufri fun world, Green valley are the few places to visit in Kufri.
- You may have lunch on the way back to Shimla. The driver can suggest good places to eat.
- Visit famous visitor’s attractions in Shimla to enjoy further the daytrip.
- Places to visit here: Jhakoo Temple, Sankat mochan temple, Kali Bari temple, scandal point, Christ church, the Ridge.
- Visit Jhakoo temple by the trolley service present at the center of Shimla town.
- Rest at night in the hotel for your stay.
Day 3: Drive from Shimla to Manali (250 km; 7 hrs)
- Have your morning meal in Shimla. And our driver will pick you to proceed to Manali.
- The way to Manali has gorgeous valleys of Sunder Nagar and Mandi.
- We recommend halting at Hanogi Mata temple and Pandoh dam, which will come on the way.
- Freshly caught trout served at local dhabas is a delicacy in Manali. The driver can take you to a sterile place to enjoy the fish.
- On reaching Manali, check in to the hotel that you had booked.
- After keeping your luggage in the hotel room, you may go for a ramble in the local market of Manali in the evening. Or just be lazy in your hotel room.
Day 4: Explore Manali town and its vicinity
- For a change, Today have the morning meal at a nearby place to your stay
- The driver, as planned, would be escorting you to all the tourist places in Manali,
- You may start the day trip by taking blessings at Hidimba Temple located amidst cedar trees.
- Other places you will be visiting are: Vashisht Hot spring, Vashisht temple, Buddhist monasteries and Van Vihar
- Have a meal break before enjoying further. Later enjoy various recreational activities like pool, carom and others at Club House Manali.
- In the evening the driver can take you to old Manali village.
- Enjoy soothing music and sumptuous food at a café on Mall road in the late evening.
- Night should be kept to relax at the hotel, for you to rejuvenate.
Day 5: Adventure in Rohtang Pass and Solang valley.
- Today, you need to get up early, have your morning meal and get ready for the outing.
- First you will be proceeding to Rohtang Pass. One can say that “There will be snow all around”.
- Kothi Village, Gulaba and Mahri will come on the way to Rohtang pass.
- Indulge in various entertaining activities there. Enjoy Skiing, snow biking or probably make snow mans.
- You can enjoy an afternoon meal by gorging toothsome bhurji-eggs with maska buns and a cup ‘adrak wali chai’ available at food kiosks there.
- Then you will be heading to Solang Valley nestled near river Beas, surrounded by lofty mountain ranges. Paraglide over the valley and cherish the aerial view of the valley.
- Other than paragliding, trekking, zorbing and quad-biking are other amusing activities to enjoy there.
- After a fun filled day, sleep well at your stay in Manali. You shall be taken there in the late evening.
Day 6: End of the journey and back to Delhi (570 km; 12-13 hrs)
- Have a tummy-full breakfast before starting the last day.
- You will be driven to Delhi to board a flight/train/bus.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)