When you think of a romantic destination, nothing appeals to the mind the way the hills do. If you are planning a romantic Kullu Manali Tour from Delhi, Himachal Tourist Taxi is the best direction to catch hold of. Not only is the weather and the journey to Manali lovely and romantic, but you will also find some amazingly groovy stops in and around Manali to make memories forever.
The crisp, pine-scented air and the gushing river create the perfect setting for delightful mornings and wonderful evenings. Whether it is your honeymoon trip or yet another break from life to rediscover love, this 4 Nights/ 5 Days Delhi to Manali Car Rental Package will give you millions of reasons to look back and smile.
Whether you want to carry out Manali online Taxi Booking or book an entire Himachal Taxi Tour Package that includes a place to visit in Manali, just give us a call and we will be at your service with some most amazing plans and options designed for your convenience and comfort
Day 01: Delhi – Manali (540 km, 13 hrs)
- Arrive at Delhi Railway station/airport, meet the driver and proceed for Manali -the valley of Gods
- The way to Manali has many stop overs that enchant tourists.
- From many, a few are: Bilaspur Lake,Sunder Nagar Lake,Mandi,Pandoh dam,Hanogi Maata Temple And Kullu Shawl Factory.
- Depending upon the time, all or a few could be visited.
- Check into the hotel once you reach Manali.
- Overnight stay at the hotel with a tight sleep will invigorate you for the next day.
Day 02: Manali Town and Local Sight Seeing
- After having breakfast, go for a dip in the Vashisht hot-spring during the early morning.
- After that, you can visit other places - Hadimba temple, Van Vihar, Manu temple and Buddhist monasteries.
- Afternoon can be nicely spent at Club house Manali, which also have a multi-cuisine restaurant
- Afternoon is free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali followed by the dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Rohtang Pass and Solang valley
- An exhilarating day is waiting for you.
- Getting up early in the morning is advisable and head direct to Rohtang pass
- En-route, you can have an added visit to Gulaba, Marhi and Kothi Gorge.
- Reach Rohtang Pass and you may jump to various recreational activities - skiing, sled ride and many more.
- Have lunch at Rohtang Pass. Local shops serve sandwiches and Maggie.
- After lunch, head for Solang Valley.
- Enjoy paragliding, scooter ride, zorbing and horseback riding there.
- Come back to Manali in the evening.
Day 04: Manali – Kullu - Manikarn
- This day is devoted to sacredness and splendor.
- Get ready for a treasuring excursion after having breakfast.
- Let us start with visiting Kullu market followed by angora rabbit Farm, Vaishno Mata Temple and Kasol
- Post the above, visit Gurduwara Manikaran sahib to seek blessings
- Also, visit Lord Shiva Temple and Lord Ramachandra Temple in the same town.
- Come back to Manali for the overnight stay.
Day 05: Manali – Delhi (540 km, 13 hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel in Manali.
- Head to Delhi to end the trip.