This exotic Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Delhi is designed to give you a quick refreshing break from the mundane life. Himachal is an exquisite location that you must visit at least once a year to keep up your spirits and stay motivated in life. From the crisp breeze and the sweet-smelling pines to the fascinating curvy journey, mesmerizing hills, and lush greenery. A 7 days trip to Himachal Pradesh is truly what you deserve.
Book an all-inclusive Shimla Manali taxi service covering magnificent places – Shimla, Naldehra, Kufri, and Manali. These are the naive locations that will give you utter respite from city life without hampering your lifestyle. From good food to shopping, exotic locations, and majestic sightseeing options, pleasant and compatible weather to ease. A Shimla Manali tour suits friends, romantic couples, families with kids and aged parents, or solo travelers.
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla (370 km; 7-8 hours)
- Arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station/Bus stand will be followed by greeting from our driver
- Drive to Shimla takes around 8 hours by road.
- On entering into the borders of Himachal Pradesh, you’ll be welcomed by lush greenery.
- Pass through important cities of Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla.
- Halt at Pinjore Garden and rope way at Timber Trail Resort, if time permits.
- Night, spend at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla Local sightseeing
- Post breakfast, visit the ancient Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, the Indian Institute of advance Studies
- After lunch, climb to Jakhoo temple via the ropeway trail. You’ll be welcome by the majestic statue of Lord Hanuman there.
- Explore some more famous places including Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple, etc.
- The evening would be free to shop around the mall road and dine at a local restaurant.
Day 3: Shimla to Kufri and Naldehra
- After having your breakfast, go on to visit the famous picnic spots around Shimla
- It includes, Kufri and Naldehra.
- Explore the beauty of Himalayan national park at Kufri and visit the Kufri fun world.
- Enjoy visiting apple orchards and 18-hole golf course, plus Jungle walks in Naldehra.
Day 4 Shimla to Manali (250 km; 7 hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive towards Manali where natural beauty uncovers at its best.
- Halt at Pandoh and Kullu for more exploration.
- Spend the day at leisure followed by a night stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Manali local sightseeing
- On the fifth day, proceed for the Hadimba Devi temple located in the tranquil and serene woods
- Pursue further by visiting Tibetan monastery, Club house, Van Vihar, Mall road, Vashishth temple known for its sulfur spring.
- Spend the night at your hotel in Manali.
Day 6 Solang valley and Rohtang Pass
- Get ready for a full-day excursion at Rohtang Pass & Solang valley
- You could explore the snow-clad mountain ranges on difficult terrains.
- Try a sled ride down the slopes and climb the little snow hills to maximize your happiness and fun quotient.
- Halt at the Rahalla Falls, Marhi and Nehru Kund, followed by Solang valley on your way back to Manali.
- Surge the fun by partaking in the various activities at Solang valley – paragliding, quad biking, and many more.
- Spend the night stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 7 Manali to Delhi (570 km; 12-13 hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and leave for Delhi railway station/airport /bus stand for your further journey.