Thank you for stopping by at the Shimla Manali taxi tour package!
This package is created keeping in mind the testimonies we got from various customers, like you, asking us to curate a short but satisfying trip.
Our niche of providing excellent car rental service is what we can vouch for, which has come with years of experience in the industry. Having said that, we have deep knowledge about tourist expectations. And of course, we have the ability to mollify them.
Don’t believe us just with this description, but have a look yourself at the Itinerary curated for this car rental package of Shimla and Manali.
We’re sure that you won’t let go of it unbooked.
Day 1: Drive from Chandigarh to Shimla (130 km; 3-4 hours)
- You will be picked up from the Chandigarh airport or railway station as per arrival timings by our chauffeur.
- Frequent intermissions to eat and freshen up would be provided.
- You would be passing Pinjore Gardens and Mansa Devi temple on the way.
- Also, enjoy the views of mountains from the car’s window while perusing towards your stay.
- Relax at night in your hotel to get ready for tomorrow’s trip.
Day 2: Local sightseeing in Shimla and fun at Kufri
- On the 2nd day, be ready for the excursion after having breakfast.
- You will be going for an alluring snow filled experience at Kufri.
- Places to visit here: Himalayan nature park, Kufri fun world, Green valley
- Have the afternoon meal on the way back to Shimla. The chauffer can also suggest you places for the same.
- Visit famous tourist places in Shimla and appreciate further.
- Places to visit here: Jhakoo Temple, Sankat mochan temple, Kali Bari temple, scandal point, Christ church, the Ridge.
- Spend the evening walking on the Mall road, where you can eat at a cafe and indulge in shopping.
- Proceed for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Shimla to Manali (250 km; 7 hrs)
- Have breakfast in Shimla before leaving for Manali.
- The road to Manali has lovely valleys of Sunder Nagar and Mandi. Be glued to the car window and treasure the eye-soothing view.
- River Beas would be streaming along with you as the car passes Mandi and heads to Manali.
- Stimulate your taste buds by having an afternoon meal at a road side dhaba. They can serve you trout, caught from the river.
- Stop by to see the artisanship at a shawl weaving factory in Kullu. And then head back to the route taking straight to your abode in Manali.
- After reaching Manali, check in to the resort. And just be lazy in your room.
Day 4: Adventure in Rohtang Pass and Solang valley.
- Wake up early in the morning as today you will be having a stimulating day.
- Begin with going to Rohtang Pass ; This place doesn’t need much description. To describe in brevity, one can say that “There will be snow and just snow everywhere”.
- Kothi Village, Gulaba and Mahri will come on the way.
- Enjoy the view and appease yourself with skiing, sledging and other activities.
- Enjoy the afternoon meal by slurping toothsome hot maggie, eggs and chai available at food kiosks there.
- After that we will be taking you to Solang Valley. This valley is prettified with lush green meadows, lofty mountains and river Beas. Paraglide over the valley to admire the aerial view of the valley.
- Other than paragliding, zorbing and quad-biking are other recreational activities to enjoy there.
- After a magnificent day, sleep tight at your stay in Manali.
Day 5: End of journey and back to Chandigarh (310 km; 8-9 hrs)
- Fill your tummy with a king size breakfast.
- You will be steered to Chandigarh to board a flight/train back to your home.