Valuable 6 Days Kinnaur Tour From Chandigarh
Places Covered :- Kufri-Narkanda-Rampur-Karchham Dam-Sangla-Chitkul-Reckongpeo-Kalpa-Suicide Point
It is believed that when Pandvas were exiled from their state came to the valleys of Kinnaur. They resided for a long time at the forts and temples of the snow-crested mountains of the region.
In this Kinnaur tour package, many heritage rich destinations are included like Kamru Fort and Sapni Fort.
Kinnaur, not only amuses with historical heritage, but has a rich flora and fauna, which is not yet tattered by human exploitation. Actually, there is a balance maintained by the inhabitants there, still giving importance to up-keep the biodiversity.
By sitting at the banks of River Baspa or Sutlej, you can see the clarity of water running down from the glaciers. Even, the air of the region supplies uncontaminated oxygen to the lungs.
The spellbinding hill sites may disconnect you from the mobile connectivity. Still, it is worthwhile as it connects you to the internet of nature through which you speak to everything with physical and mental involvement.
So, you need not to wait more. Have a look at the itinerary and book this Kinnaur tour package now
Day 1: Pick up from Chandigarh and travel to Narkanda (190 kms, 6-7 hrs)
- Look for the car waiting outside the Chandigarh airport/railway station.
- Narkanda town is situated at a distance of 65km from Shimla.
- You may halt at Timber Trail resort and Pinjore gardens on the way
- Even a stoppage at Shimla would be viable for a short tea break.
- Check in to the booked hotel in the town.
Day 2: Transfer from Narkanda to Sangla (160 km, 7 hrs)
- Early morning check-out, plus driving to Sangla is how the day will begin.
- It is recommended to visit Hatu Peak and Hatu temple. Most well-known tourist spots in Narkanda.
- You would know Sangla is close once you see the Baspa River flowing at your side.
- Check in to the hotel in Sangla and you may stroll through the hamlet in the evening.
Day 3: Local sightseeing in Sangla and Chitkul
- After having breakfast, get ready for the outing today.
- As promised, you shall be visiting Kamru Fort first.
- Apple orchids are one of the main attractions in the whole of Kinnaur district.
- It would be wonderful to sit at the river bank and observe the setting sun in the evening.
- The next destination would be Chitkul village. Don’t mind if the mobile connectivity will get lost here.
- Come back to Sangla in the evening.
- Take rest in your hotel.
Day 4: Sangla to Kalpa (40 km, 3 hrs)
- Check out from the Hotel in Sangla.
- Driver will pick you from the hotel.
- Drive to Kalpa via Reckongpeo.
- Reckongpeo has bustling market where you can have authentic Kinnauri food.
- Buying souvenirs from the market is also a good idea.
- Kalpa boasts the view of Mt. Kinner Kailash located in the distance from the town.
- Check in to your hotel in Kalpa.
Day 5: Kalpa sightseeing and transfer to Sarahan (90 km, 4 hrs)
- Check out from the hotel in Kalpa after having morning-meal.
- Visit Suicide point for an adrenaline rush.
- Near Kalpa, Roghi and Kothi village enchants many visitors
- Chersh the hypnotic views of river Sutlej and lofty mountain ranges.
- Reach Sarahan and check in to your hotel.
- Make sure you visit Bijjat Maharaj temple and King’s palace in Saharan.
Day 6: Drive to Chandigarh (275 kms, 9 hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel
- Reach Chandigarh and board the train or flight to your home.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)