Kinnaur is still a comparatively untouched land in the state of hill stations, Himachal Pradesh. Our Kinnaur tour from Delhi takes you through the spectacular places in Kinnaur that would leave you awestruck. Let us have look at a few and the details you can find in the itinerary.
Sangla: Overlooked by Radlang peak, this beautiful hamlet is located at the river bank of the boisterous Baspa River. Apple and apricot orchids here supply the fruits to various states of India as well as to countries outside India.
Chitkul: A few kilometers from Sangla, this is the last northern village of India lying near Indo-Tibetan border. That said, this village doesn’t have mobile connectivity, which enables you to spend time with yourself and nature.
Kalpa: The popular visitor’s choice here is the Suicide Point. Apart from that, Roghi and Kothi villages offer ethereal subtlety of nature with snow-crested mountains, misty air and unpolluted air.
We’ve curated the itinerary keeping in mind the visitor’s expectations. And it is sure you will be having a life-time experience on this Delhi to Kinnaur Tour Package.
Day 1: Pick up from Delhi and travel to Narkanda (430 kms, 9 hrs)
- Call the driver once you reach the railway station/airport. He’ll pick you from there.
- Narkands is round 65 kms from Shimla. It is also known as skiing resort town.
- On the way Pinjore Gardens, Timber trail resort and Shimla in will come.
- You may stop at Shimla to eat something at Mall road.
Day 2: Transfer from Narkanda to Sangla (160 km, 7 hrs)
- After the breakfast, driver will take you to Sangla.
- Please check out from the hotel.
- Do visit Hatu Peak and Hatu temple. Most well-known tourist spots in Narkanda.
- Sangla is located in Baspa valley, where Baspa River flows.
- Settle in the hotel in Sangla and you may amble through the hamlet in the evening.
Day 3: Local sightseeing in Sangla and Chitkul
- Have a luxurious breakfast and get ready for the daytrip.
- Visit Kamru Fort, which is an adobe of Goddess Kamakshi.
- Apricot and apple orchids are one of the topmost attractions in the village.
- Sit by the side of river Baspa and enjoy the sunrise from behind the radlang mountain ranges.
- Visit the last village of India, Chitkul.
- Appreciate the prettiness of the village and pay homage at Kagyupa monastery in the village
- Come back to Sangla in the evening.
- Take rest the in the hotel in village.
Day 4: Sangla to Kalpa (40 km, 3 hrs)
- Have a nice breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- Driver will pick you from the hotel to drive you to Kalpa.
- Drive to Kalpa via Reckongpeo, administrative headquarters of Kinnaur
- You may enjoy lunch in a Tibetan restaurant in Reckongpeo town.
- Market in the town is famous to buy some Kinnauri souvenirs.
- Mt. Kinnaur Kailash overlooks Kalpa, is revered and visited by many pilgrims
- Check in to your booked hotel in Kalpa.
Day 5: Kalpa sightseeing and transfer to Narkanda (160 km, 7 hrs)
- Check out from hotel in Kalpa after having a tummy full breakfast.
- Visit Suicide point for an adventure rush.
- You may also visit Roghi and Kothi village near Kalpa.
- Have the mesmerizing views of river Sutlej and lordly mountain ranges.
- Reach Narkanda and check in to your hotel.
Day 6: Drive to Delhi (430 kms, 9 hrs)
- Check out from hotel in Narkanda after having a breakfast.
- You may visit Sarhan on the way.
- Reach Chandigarh by evening and board the train or airplane to your home.