If you haven’t had a glimpse of the Dhauladhar range before, it’s time to pack your bags for a Dharamshala-McLeod Ganj-Dalhousie-Khajjiar trip!
It sounds too much for a trip/well, it’s not.
This Dalhousie Dharamshala tour is a very well-planned package that not only takes you to the colonial locations with imposing sightseeing of the British era, the spiritual haven of Buddhism, the lovely quaint little hamlets amidst the lush green meadows but also the holy golden temple and the heart-rendering Jalianwala bagh.
The imposing snow-covered dhauladhar range and the dense deodar forest. Sweet-smelling pine and the mouth-watering apple and apricot orchards are too much of chapters from a fairytale.
Majestic Dharamshala Dalhousie taxi tour package with Amritsar lets you explore the trodden paths at your convenience, take multiple halts for refreshments and photography and enjoy the holiday.
Day 1: ~ Pathankot to Dharamshala (86 Kms, 2.5 Hrs)
- After Arrival at Pathankot Railway Station/Bus Stand, meet our team member
- Leave for Dharamshala via NH54.
- Spend the night at the booked hotel.
Day 2: ~ Dharamshala - Mcleod Ganj Local Sightseeing
- Have a nutritious breakfast to gather energy for the full day excursion.
- Start your day by visiting Dal Lake.
- Proceed for other locations in and near the town. Places will be - Naddi, Dal Lake, Mcleodganj, St. John Church, the Famous Bhagsu Temple, Waterfalls, Bhagsunag, and Tibetan Markets,Kangra Art Museum,Dalai Lama Temple.
- If time permits, visit War Memorial and Kunal Pathri Temple in Dharamshala.
- Have a good night sleep in the hotel room
Day 3: ~ Dharamshala to Dalhousie (120 KMs, 4 Hrs)
- Before heading to Dalhousie, visit the HPCA Cricket Stadium, and Dalai Lama Monastery
- You’ll be enthralled with the scenic views of the Dhauladhar ranges
- Stop over on the way to have lunch. Plus, don’t forget to capture the scenic beauty.
- Reach Dalhousie by evening.
- Check-in to your hotel, have dinner and sleep for the next day’s adventure.
Day 4: ~ Dalhousie Khajjiar Local Sightseeing
- Start early and visit the popular Kalatop wildlife sanctuary, spread in a vast area of 10 kms
- ‘India’s Switzerland’ Khajjar will be your next stop.
- Depending upon the time we’ll take you to -- JandriGhat Palace, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie and Satdhara
- Have dinner in the local market
- Rest at your abode at night.
Day 5: ~ Dalhousie to Amritsar (210 KMs, 5 Hrs)
- Check-out and leave for Amritsar early morning.
- Visit Wagah Border and be proud to be an Indian
- Enjoy delicious Punjabi tandoori chicken and roti in the dinner
- Overnight stay at the hotel in the town.
Day 6: ~ Amritsar Sightseeing
- Have buttery kulcha with chana for the breakfast, energy with taste.
- Bow and seek blessings at Golden Temple and Durgiana temple
- Don’t miss Hall Bazar to buy phulkari chunni or papad wadia.
- Commemorate the ones who lost their lives in Jaliwalah Bagh
- By evening, you’ll be dropped at the airport/railway station/bus stand