Dharamshala, the home of the Dalai Lama, is a holistic site to visit. Apart from the spiritual aspect of it, Dharamshala and Mcleodganj are also one of the most picturesque locations in Himachal, and a visit to Dalhousie and Khajjiar further adds a cherry on the top of the cake. This Dharamshala Dalhousie taxi tour package from Chandigarh will give you great respite from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The innate beauty of mother nature and the manmade but mesmerizing curvy roads, the thick woods, the snow-draped peaks, and the simplicity people adorn in life as jewels- everything together makes this Dharamshala Dalhousie tour package worthwhile. This six days five nights trip covers all the unsurpassed locations in the region to give you a glimpse of paradise. Our taxi service assures comfort, safety, and convenience. So plan out this trip now and capture in your memories forever what ecstasy is like.
Day 01: ~ Chandigarh to Dharamshala (245 km, 7 Hrs)
- Driver will pick you from arrival gate of Chandigarh airport or railway station.
- Halt at Chintpurni temple on the way to gather blessings from the goddess.
- After reaching your hotel and check in and relax for some time.
- It is advisable to visit Mall road in the evening as it has many eateries.
- Rest for the night in the hotel.
Day 02: ~ Dharamshala - Mcleodganj Local Sightseeing
- Mcloedganj is the town with Tibetan influence. Visit the famous Dalai Lama temple complex and stare the magnificent White mountain views from the complex.
- Visit Dal Lake and St. John’s church. Then visit the sunset point, which is approximately 2 km from the lake.
- Other than the above, you will be visiting Bhagsu waterfall, Naddi village, Cricket stadium, War memorial and a few Tibetan monastaries,Kangra Art Museum.
- In the night stay near sunset point and experience the mellow sunrays next morning.
Day 03: ~ Transfer From Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 Kms,3-5 Hrs)
- Leave for Dalhousie at 8 am, after having a breakfast.
- Stop in the middle to eat at a local Dhaba.
- Continue the journey to Dalhousie
- Lent the evening to laziness. Have dinner at the hotel itself.
Day 04: ~ Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
- Early birds get bonus of less crowd visiting Panjpula and Sathdhara
- Click photographs and enjoy picnic at the places
- Don’t forget to bargain as much as you can while shopping at Gandhi Market.
- Other places that can be visited are: Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara, and Old Churches of Dalhousie
Day 05: ~ Dalhousie-Khajjiar Local Sightseeing (21 Kms)
- Visit the Khajjar akin to Switzerland
- Walk around the village and enjoy a picnic at Khajjar lake
- Near the lake, you can revel in pony-back riding and zorbing.
- Visit Kalatop wildlife sanctuary for a wild experience of sneak peeking the jungle animals.
- Have dinner at a restaurant on Mall road and rest at night in your resort.
Day 06: ~ Dalhousie to Chandigarh (314 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- Leave for Chandigarh on the last day of your journey, after a delicious breakfast
- The cab will drop you at the Chandigarh railway station/airport.