Lesser of you may know that our Himachal taxi tour could provide an unforgettable experience. The credit goes to the experience in the travel industry for many years. Thereby, this tour is designed to ease the requirements of tourists. Everything is planned with finesse, starting from the pickup from Chandigarh to traveling around Himachal and finally returning to Chandigarh again. Following are the hill sites that you’ll be visiting during the tour:
- Shimla – the queen of hills
- Manali – the resort town
- Dharmashala – his holiness’s abode
- Dalhousie – love of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
You shall cover the most popular places in Himachal Pradesh for nine days. Besides the popular places at the hill sites, the way to them is too sprinkled with many tourist attractions. Like Pandoh Dam in the Kullu Valley, Palampur tea gardens on the way to Dharamshala, and many more. Check out our detailed itinerary about the Himachal cab package from Chandigarh.
Day 1: Chandigarh–Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 hours)
- The driver will meet you at the arrival gate of the Chandigarh airport/railway station.
- You may halt to spend some time at Pinjore gardens and Timber trail resort.
- Once you reach Shimla, kindly check into the hotel.
- If time permits then go for a slow-moving stroll in the town.
Day 2: Shimla Kufri Local Sightseeing
- After having breakfast, get ready for an entertaining outing.
- Go for an attractive snow filled experience at Kufri.
- Places to visit here: Himalayan nature park, Kufri fun world, Green valley
- Our driver can also recommend you some restaurants to have lunch.
- Visit renowned tourist attractions in Shimla and enjoy more.
- Places to visit here: Jhakoo Temple, Sankat mochan temple, Kali Bari temple, scandal point, Christ church, the Ridge.
- Spend your evening rambling on the Mall road, where you can eat at a cafe or roadside kiosk.
- Relax in your hotel at night.
Day3: Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hours)
- Have your breakfast in Shimla. Then you will be driven to Manali
- The road to Manali has beautiful places like Sunder Nagar, Pandoh dam and Hanogi mata temple.
- Have lunch at a road side dhaba. They can serve you fresh trout, caught from the river Beas.
- Good food and climate are an amazing combination.
- On reaching Manali, check in to the Hotel.
- Relax in your hotel room or you can go for a long walk on the streets of Manali.
Day 4: Solang Valley & Rohtang Pass
- Get up early in the morning for a captivating experience at Rohtang Pass and Solang valley
- Kothi Village, Gulaba and Mahri will come on the way. A visit to one or all can be done depending upon time.
- Enjoy the snow-capped views and exalt yourself with skiing, sledging and other activities.
- Roadside kiosks serve hot Maggie and boiled eggs. Apt for lunch.
- Solang valley offers beauty with lush green grasslands, snow-capped mountains and river Beas.
- Paragliding, zorbing and quad-biking are activities to enjoy there.
- After a thrilling day, sleep tight at your stay in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Sightseeing
- Explore Manali after having breakfast.
- Manali has a lot in its pitcher. Our driver, as planned, would be taking you to all the places.
- Start by taking blessings at Hadimaba temple and chant some mantras to calm your soul.
- Other places you will be going are: Vashisht Hot spring, Vashisht temple, Buddhist monasteries and Van Vihar
- Have lunch at Club House Manali and many games there
- By evening you may like to go to the Mall road, Tibetan market and old Manali village.
- Have dinner at an alfresco café near the town.
- Go back to your stay and sleep with beautiful dreams of today.
Day 6: Manali-Dharamshala (210 Kms, 7-8 Hours)
- Eat nicely the next morning and get ready for the road ride to Dharamshala
- On the way visit Palampur having verdant tea gardens.
- Regular breaks will be provided to you to freshen up and eat lunch.
- Visit Babeli and indulge in stimulating rafting in white waters, if you like a thrill.
- You shall be staying at Mcloedganj.
- Check in to your Hotel and have a good night sleep.
Day 7: Dharamshala, Mcleodganj Local Sightseeing, Dalhousie (130 Kms, 5-6 Hrs)
- Have a healthy breakfast in the morning before getting ready to explore Mcloedganj
- What are the places to visit? Bhagsu Waterfall, Naddi, Cricket Stadium, Dalai Lama temple, St. John’s church and Kangra art museum.
- After exploring Dharamshala and its vicinity, you will be driven to Dalhousie in the afternoon.
- Check in to the hotel in Dalhousie and rest at night.
Day 8: Khajjar Visit
- Have your breakfast in the morning and get ready to visit mini-Switzerland.
- The hamlet situates at a bare distance of 20 km from the town.
- The saucer shaped plateau on which this hamlet settles has a small lake, which is an idle picnic spot
- See around Khajjar while riding a pony.
- You may even enjoy paragliding in Dalhousie after returning from the Hamlet..
- Other places that can be visited in the day trip could be: JandriGhat Palace, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie and Satdhara
- Rest in the hotel at night
Day 9: Dalhousie-Chandigarh (300 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- Drive back to Chandigarh. And that’s how the trip will end