If your life has become monotonous between a frantic 9 to 5 job, hectic grocery shopping during the weekend, lackluster pick and drop of kids from school, and visiting a shopping mall in the name of entertainment, all you need is to steal a week from yourself, for yourself.
Whether you want to travel with family and friends, or solo, a quick trip towards the hills is all it takes to wash down all the worries and anxieties of life and charge you up for yet another round of the robotic life you must live.
This complete Himachal cab tour package starts from Delhi and ends at Delhi, but it gives you a profound glimpse of not just the most spectacular locations in Himachal Pradesh but also the Wagah border at Amritsar to instill and stimulate patriotic passion in you.
Book our Himachal car rental services and make your holidays more memorable. This Himachal taxi tour package with Amritsar from Delhi includes Shimla, Kufri, Kullu Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, and Amritsar’s top tourist destination.
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla (350 KMs, 8 Hrs)
- The driver will greet you at the Delhi airport/railway station/bus stand.
- Primary breaks will be provided at Karnal and Chandigarh.
- If time allows, halt at Pinjore Gardens (near Chandigarh) and Timber-trail resort (in Parwanoo).
- Spend the night with leisure at the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing Along with Kufri
- You’ll get an early wake-up call from the driver to go to Kufri.
- Other places in Kufri are Indira Tourist Park, Kufri fun world and Mahasu Peak.
- Have lunch at a sterile place. Shimla has many multi-cuisine restaurants.
- On return from Kufri, visit Sankat Mochan temple and The Ridge.
- Extend the fun with a horse-back ride in the apple orchards.
- Other places that can be visited are: Jhakoo temple, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple, etc.
- Shop at Mall road, and have dinner there in a restaurant before heading to the hotel for a good-night sleep.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali (250 KMs, 8 Hrs)
- After breakfast, pack all to go to the resort town, Manali.
- On the way, halt at Pandoh dam, and Kullu for a tour through a shawl weaving factory.
- You may also visit Vaishno Devi temple on the way in the Kullu valley.
- Amazing views along the way will persuade you to stop and capture them. So don’t hesitate to do so!
- On reaching Manali, check into your hotel and take rest.
Day 4: Manali Snow-Point and Rohtang Pass
- You need to start early to enjoy the outing to the fullest as today is dedicated to Rohtang Pass.
- Partake in the sled ride, tire drop and other snowy activities there
- It won’t be strange if you will continuously look at the beauty around for several minutes.
- After coming back to Manali, visit other places like Club house Manali and Tibetan monasteries.
- After an exciting day, come back to your hotel for a rest.
Day 5: Manali to Dharamshala (220 KMs, 7 Hrs)
- Check-out from the hotel in Manali, post breakfast.
- The driver will pick you from the hotel.
- You may not want to miss rafting at Babeli in river Beas.
- Stoppages on the way will be provided for lunch and tea.
- Once you reach Mcloedganj, check-in in the hotel
Day 6: Dharamshala to Dalhousie (120 KMs, 4 Hrs)
- After breakfast, start the day-trip by visiting the temple consecrated to His Holiness, Dalai Lama.
- Other places you may be visiting, as per availability of time, are: War Memorial, Kunal Pathri Temple in Dharamshala, and HPCA Cricket Ground
- Leave for Dalhousie by afternoon.
- After reaching the town, check-in in your hotel. And go for a lazy walk in the town.
Day 7: Dalhousie to Khajjiar
- Today is booked for visiting the magnificent landscape of the hill site that emulates Switzerland.
- It is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, and Kalatop Sanctuary overlooks the hamlet.
- Other places that can be covered in the day outing could be: JandriGhat Palace, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie and Satdhara
- Rest at the hotel in the evening.
Day 8: Dalhousie to Amritsar (210 KMs, 5 Hrs)
- Check out from the hotel for a splendorous ride to Amritsar.
- Visit Wagah Border, the international Indo-Pak border in the evening.
- Enjoy Punjabi cuisine at Keasr ka dhaba and rest at a hotel during the night.
Day 9: Amritsar to Delhi (450 KMs, 8 Hrs)
- Have a heavenly experience of darshan at the Golden temple early in the morning.
- Visit Jalaiwalah Bagh after having breakfast of Chole and Kulcha
- Leave for Delhi to be dropped at the Delhi railway station/airport/bus stand for further journey.