This spectacular Kinnaur Spiti holiday package includes the best tourist spots in Kinnaur and Kaza you cannot simply afford to miss.
From the breathtaking panoramic views of the Kinnaur and Spiti valleys to the glimpses of mystic monasteries and miraculous temples, Lahaul and Spiti are one blissful location you must visit at least once in your lifetime.
The U-pin bends, and the treacherous roads are ever-inviting to adventure aficionados. Although driving on these roads might not be a perfect idea, that’s why hiring a taxi service for the Kinnaur Spiti tour can be your ideal plan.
Our Kinnaur Kaza taxi tour package from Chandigarh and Delhi is designed to keep luxury, adventure, and safety as the primary elements in mind. Spiti Valley is a dry desert with minimal vegetation but snow-clad mountain peaks, not to forget the majestically overlooking mt kinner kailash, of which one single glimpse is enough to remember it till eternity.
Day 01: ~ Transfer from Chandigarh to Sarahan (290 KMs, 9 Hrs)
- Welcome to the Kinnaur-kaza tour. The driver will stand for you outside the airport/railway station.
- Drive to Sarahan will be 290 km long. And it will take approximately 9 hours.
- Few halts on the way to have food and get relaxation from a seated position would be provided
- Check into the stay in Sarahan
Day 02: ~ Transfer from Sarahan to Sangla (90 KMs, 4 Hrs)
- Breakfast is the 1st meal of the day. Have it nicely to gain energy for the outing
- You may visit Bhimakali Temple Complex, the Bird Park, and Bhaba Valley.
- You will be seeing how Baspa River comes out its mother-river Sutlej on the route.
- If you like to eat fish, then in lunch a trout curry with chapatti would excite your taste buds.
- By evening reach Sangla. Feel free to stroll around after dropping your luggage at the stay.
Day 03: ~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul Sangla Valley
- It would be great if you get up early to sightsee Sangla and nearby places.
- Kamru Fort in kamru village is a fortress converted into a temple.
- Have lunch at India’s last village, Chitkul. You may have the meal at a local dhabas in the village.
- Saunter to Batseri village to buy a kinnauri cap and shawl.
- Have dinner once you come back to Sangla and enjoy a good night sleep in your hotel.
- You can also get a closer look of Mt. Kinner Kailash from here.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa Local Sightseeing (40 KMs, 2-3 Hrs)
- Pass Roghi and Kothi village on the way to Kalpa.
- It is recommended to have a break to eat on this 40 km drive to the village.
- Proceed for Kalpa village while halting at Recongpeo
- 3 hours would be taken to reach Kalpa.
- Kalpa Suicide point is another daring tourist spot to visit.
Day 05: ~ Kalpa to Tabo (190 KMs, 6 Hrs)
- It is a long journey of 190 km, which may take 6 hours to reach the village.
- Before entering the Spiti valley, visit a beautiful hamlet named Nako on the route.
- Nako Lake could be hiked easily.
- Sumdo village is the place you can see the union of Spiti and Sutleg River.
- Gue village has an old monastery where a 500 year old mummy of a monk is preserved.
- Reach Tabo village by evening and take a rest at the hotel.
Day 06: ~ Tabo to Kaza (51 KMs, 3 Hrs)
- Tabo village has the oldest monastery of Himachal Pradesh. It is one of the revered sanctums.
- On the way to Kaza, we will halt at Dhankar Village.
- Dhankar Monastery is carefully structured between the outgrowths of a cliff.
- Walk to Dhankar Lake to view the captivating surroundings.
- Have a lunch break in the middle of this 3 hour drive covering 51 km.
Day 07: ~ Sightseeing Around Kaza
- It is going to be a remarkable day. Start with a visit to Key Monastery
- A monk in the monastery may tell you about the place and its folklore.
- Kibber, the 2nd highest village in Asia will be conquered next.
- Visit Komik village followed by Hikkim.
- Need not miss the highest Asia’s man-made bridge that attaches Chicham village to Kibber, the Chicham Bridge.
- Langza will be the next place to go.
- Post sightseeing, it is time to rest in the hotel.
Day 08: ~ Kaza to Manali (205 KMs, 7 Hrs)
- You shall be leaving early in the morning for Manali.
- You shall be crossing Kunzum and Rohtang pass on the way.
- Notice how the scenery suddenly changes as you enter Kullu valley.
- Have a lunch break on the way.
- Spend some time at Rohtang Pass if reached in the afternoon.