If there is any accessible picturesque and tranquil hill state around, it is Himachal Pradesh. Himachal has something for everyone. You might not get to see the most happening discotheques around, but what the state is known for is its natural abundance. The Chandigarh to Shimla Manali taxi package has everything from peace and tranquility to boundless greenery, mesmerizingly quaint views, exciting trails, adrenaline-rushing sports, and activities at serene picnic spots.
The colossal structures from the British era are reminiscent of colonial rule in India. Book our Chandigarh Shimla Manali taxi service and witness the beauty of spectacular Himachal Pradesh. This Shimla Manali taxi tour includes popular tourist destinations such as Kufri, Solang Valley, and Rohtang Pass. We are well known for being the best Himachal car rental service provider across the state. So please don’t be late; contact us today & explore the boundless clarity, peace, and serenity of the beautiful Himachal.
Day 1: ~ Chandigarh To Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- On Arrival at Chandigarh Airport or Railway station or Bus stand, get greeted by our representative
- While driven amidst the scenic Himalayas and lush green fields, you can’t stop smiling.
- Halt at Pinjore Garden and Mansa devi temple if time permits.
- You will pass through Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla.
- Check-in once you reach and spend your night at the Hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: ~ Shimla Local sightseeing
- After breakfast; visit the ancient Tara Devi Temple followed by Sankat Mochan Temple,
- Other places that will be visited are - the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Army Museum, and Jakhoo temple.
- Explore the local Shimla city on foot in the evening.
- Enjoy visiting famous places like Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc.
- Mall road is good option for having a nice meal and shopping.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: ~ Shimla to Kufri and Naldehra
- Start the day-outing early in the morning.
- Stopover at Naldehra and visit its famous tourist attractions: 18-hole golf course, Mahunag Temple, Mahakali Temple
- Exploring the Himalayan National park at Kufri on a horse back would be fun.
- Continue the fun by explore the enriching apple orchards at Mashobra
- Come back to the hotel in Shimla for an overnight stay.
Day 4: ~ Shimla To Manali (270 Kms, 6-7 Hrs)
- Check out from the hotel and drive towards Manali on the fourth day of the trip.
- Known as the valley of Gods, Manali offers a unique combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage.
- Take intermissions at Pandoh and Hanogi Mata temple on your way to Manali.
- Spend the rest of the day with leisureliness in Manali.
- Night would be reserved for the rest after the travel.
Day 5: ~ Manali sightseeing and Rohtang Pass
- Leave for a full-day tour of the Rohtang Pass early in the morning after visiting Hadimba Devi temple.
- As a special tourist destination, Rohtang Pass offers a deadly combination of the majestic mountain ranges covered with snow.
- On the hills laden with snow, enjoy a sledge ride down the slopes or you may climb the snow hills.
- While driving back to Manali, you could halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang valley
- As if time permits, you may go to Club house Manali in the evening for dinner, and to play games.
- The day ends in Manali at your hotel.
Day 6: ~ Manali To Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- Post breakfast, check out from hotel and leave for Chandigarh
- You’ll be dropped at the railway station/airport/bus station for journey further.