One of the most visited destinations in India, Manali has caught not only the attention of Indian honeymooners, college buddies, and families nationwide but also backpackers and hitchhikers from all corners of the world. Manali’s mall road is the most happening place in the hills, and the green forest near Hadimba temple is the most idyllic.
You will feel the urge to get lost in the wilderness and then wake up to your senses on hearing the charming birds sing. Living a fairytale is just a call away. You only need to pick up your phone and contact us to book taxi services for the Manali taxi tour and confirm a return ticket to heaven. A walk across the van vihar can open up many closed doors and windows of the mind, while a road trip to Rohtang will bring all your senses to life again.
The deep gorges and the cavernous trenches, the lofting peaks, and the twisting roads will fascinate you to the core, and the view from the top of the Rohtang Pass is as tranquil as meditation. This three nights and four days Chandigarh to Manali car package covers all major tourist spots, including local Manali, Kullu, Rohtang Pass, Kasol, and Solang Valley.
Day 1: ~ Chandigarh to Manali (300 km, 9 hrs)
- It begins with a pick up from Chandigarh Airport or Railway station.
- The valley of Gods, Manali, would be reached via Una-Hamidpur road.
- It is advisable to take halts at Sunder Nagar Lake, Hanogi mata temple and Pandoh dam on river Beas.
- Destination would be reached by late evening.
- Check into the hotel and you may go for a stroll on the Mall road.
Day 2: ~ Manali local sight seeing
- After you have the breakfast, the driver will take you for Manali exploration.
- Start with the famous Hadimba temple nestled in a forest of pine and deodar trees.
- Continue the exploration by visiting Vashisht temple, Vashisht hot water sulfur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries and Van Vihar.
- Evening has to be leisurely and relaxing. Hence, you would be taken to the Tibetan market to shop handicraft adornments.
- Of course, titillate your taste buds with authentic Tibetan food there.
- Come back to the hotel to rest and sleep.
Day 3: ~ Manali Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Wake up early today as it is going to be thrilling.
- You’ll be driven to Rohtang pass via Kothi Gorge, Gulaba and Marhi.
- Excite yourself with snowy activities – Sled ride, snow scooter, etc.
- Drive to Solang valley, thereafter, to extend the fun for the day.
- You may like to try a few activities – paragliding, horse-back riding, skiing, and more.
- Come back to Manali by late evening to have a much-needed sleep at night.
Day 4: ~ Manali to Chandigarh (300 km, 9 hrs)
- Check out from the hotel in the morning after having breakfast.
- Drive back to Chandigarh, where you’ll be dropped at the railway station or airport.