A 5 days trip to Manali sounds like luxury and ecstasy, especially for those stuck in the hectic, chaotic city lifestyle. Kullu Manali is a valley too far away from the skyscrapers, the dust, the dirt, the noise, and the clamors of the cities we have adopted as homes now. With this four nights five days Chandigarh to Manali taxi tour package, you can witness the fantastic Manali valley views and delicious peach and apple orchards to natural caves and enshrines.
To rejuvenate our souls and minds, we only need to steal away a week or so and elope into the hills and the woods. Remember spiritual temples and monasteries, incredible sulfur water springs, and the journey to the Rohtang Pass- no matter how many times you visit Manali, you can never have enough of it! So what are you waiting for? Get more details about this Manali tour package from Chandigarh by car in the itinerary below.
Day 01: ~ Chandigarh- Manali (300 km, 9 hrs)
- The driver will message you about his whereabouts at the Chandigarh Airport or railway station.
- Hop into the car and enjoy the scenic Himalayas from the window of the car.
- You can stop at Sundernagar near Mandi for some time.
- Halts at Pandoh dam on river Beas and Kullu could be pleasing.
- Check into the Hotel once you reach Manali
Day 02: ~ Manali Town and its Local Sight Seeing
- Have breakfast, and afterward the driver will take you for the outing.
- Pay a homage at Hadimba temple, consecrated to goddess Hadimaba (wife of the Bheem – a pandva).
- The above will be followed by visit to the Manu Temple, Tibetan monastery, Vashisht Village which is renowned for its hot sulfur spring and Club house, Van Vihar and Hongkong Market
- Evening is free to trod on Mall road and enjoy dinner in a musical café there.
- Call it a day and sleep in the hotel room at night.
Day 03: ~ Rohtang Pass and Solang valley
- Initiate the morning with a nutritious breakfast.
- I know you will be excited as today is booked for Rohtang pass and Solang valley.
- Obviously various recreational activities would be involved: skiing, paragliding, snow scooters and many more.
- Tickle your taste buds with hot Maggie and eggs sold at the kiosks there.
- Come back to the hotel in the evening.
- Explore Mall road and Tibetan market. Gorge on authentic Tibetan momos in the market.
- Last thing to do for the day - sleep tight!
Day 04: ~ Manali – Kullu - Manikaran
- Don’t check out! more is there J
- Today, you would be exploring Kullu and Manikaran.
- Enjoy rafting (on the way) in the Beas River while visiting the Kullu market, Kullu Shawl factories and sale outlets.
- You may also like to go to Angora rabbit farms and Vaishno Mata Temple
- Best is reserved for the last. Seek blessings at Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib.
- Also, pay a homage at temples in Manikaran.
- Come back to the hotel at night. Sleep tight!
Day 05: ~ Manali – Chandigarh (300 km, 9hrs)
- After breakfast, don’t forget to buy souvenirs for the close ones from Mall road market.
- At the end of the trip, the driver will drop you at the Chandigarh Airport or railway station.