Why this Shimla-Manali car rental package is best for you?
- Agra is the place where the symbol of love stands tall for many centuries. The Taj Mahal lures tourists from all around the world.
- Shimla – the queen of hills – was the summer capital of the British. The reason for so was its soothing climate and natural abundance that persuaded the English rulers to shift here during summers. The Place has evolved now, still continuing its favourable climatic conditions that attract tourists all year round.
- Manali is another STAR of the taxi tour package. A honeymooner’s paradise as well as a place for a family outing, for members to spend quality time with each other.
- Our package takes care of the commutation end-to-end that relieves you from putting your brains into the planning of the route and other pre-requisites.
- Taxis at our disposal are well maintained, which are serviced before going on a new trip. This provides assurance of not facing any vehicle breakdown on the journey.
- The itinerary for the trip is designed to cover maximum tourist places in the towns. Moreover, we provide the beneficial option of customization as per your demand.
Have a look at the itinerary and book this Shimla Manali tour that has Agra, an additional enticing feature.
Day 1: Drive to the city of love, Agra from Delhi (235 km; 3-4 hours)
- The chauffeur would receive you at the exit gate of the airport/railway station.
- Apt intermissions to eat and freshen up would be provided on the course of the journey.
- Visit the monument of love and compassion, the Taj Mahal. Plenty of time will be provided to indulge in the beauty of the mausoleum.
- If time consents, then you may visit Mathura and Vrindavan towns, devoted to Lord Krishna.
- By evening, you will get back to Delhi.
- Have dinner in a multi-cuisine restaurant. The driver could guide for the same.
- Have a tight night sleep in the hotel to get ready for a journey to ‘Queen of hills’, the next day.
Day 2: Drive from Delhi to Shimla (370 km; 7-8 hours)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi after breakfast by the driver.
- Consistent breaks to eat and freshen up would be provided on the route.
- You may explore Pinjore Gardens (on NH44) and Timbertrail resort (In Parwanoo).
- The way sprawls with beautification of the mother earth.
- After a long ride, you may relax and sleep in the hotel room.
Day 3: Local outing in Shimla and fun at Kufri
- Get ready for the day-trip after having breakfast.
- 1st you will be going to Kufri and have a fascinating experience there.
- Places to visit here: Himalayan nature park, Kufri fun world, Green valley
- Have lunch on the route back to Shimla at a tidy and hygienic place. Our driver can suggest you places.
- Visit eminent tourist attractions in Shimla and enjoy more.
- Places to visit here: Jhakoo Temple, Sankat mochan temple, Kali Bari temple, scandal point, Christ church, the Ridge.
- Visit the Ridge in the evening, and if it is winter then you can go for ice-skating.
- Relax at your hotel in the night.
Day 4: Drive from Shimla to Manali (250 km; 7 hrs)
- Proceed to Manali after having your breakfast. The chauffeur will pick you from the hotel.
- The driver will halt the vehicle at regular intervals, for you to freshen up and click pictures of the beautiful surroundings.
- You can see the craftsmanship of weaving at a shawl weaving factory in Kullu.
- Aside from the above Sundernagar Lake, Pandoah Dam and Hanogi Mata temple could be other halting points on the way.
- Post reaching Manali, check in to your Hotel.
- One may go for a stroll in the Tibetan market of Manali in the evening and eat authentic Tibetan food there.
Day 5: Sight-seeing in Manali
- On the 5th day, have your breakfast at the hotel and dress up to discover Manali.
- You shall be visiting famous tourist attractions in Manali.
- Start with kneeling at Hidimba Temple located in the pristine surroundings of pine forest.
- More places you will be exploring are: Vashisht Hot spring, Vashisht temple, Buddhist monasteries and Van Vihar.
- Enjoy various indoor and outdoor games at Club House Manali, along with a lunch break in its restaurant.
- In the evening you can go to Mall road and old Manali village for shopping of memorable takeaways
- Proceed further by sauntering through the roads of Old Manali Village.
- Go back to your stay and take a rest to refresh for the next day’s excursion.
Day 6: Adventure in Rohtang Pass and Solang valley.
- After receiving a wake-up call from the driver, get ready for an adventurous day trip.
- 1st you will be taken to Rohtang Pass to have an amazing experience of snow-covered unending mountains.
- Kothi Village, a quirky hamlet will be on the way that can be visited.
- Admire the views and enliven yourself with skiing, sledging and other recreational activities.
- Have vegetable Maggie or egg Maggie at roadside kiosks at Rohtang pass. You can also sip hot chai to enjoy the chill more.
- Post you will be driven to Solang Valley. This valley is embellished with lush green meadows, lofty mountains, and the river Beas.
- Paragliding over the valley and treasuring its aerial view is mesmerizing.
- Other activities you may partake in there are zorbing, hiking and quad-biking.
- After an exciting day, sleep tight at the stay in Manali. You shall be taken there in the evening.
Day 7: End of the journey and back to Delhi (570 km; 12-13 hrs)
- Post breakfast, the driver will pick you from the hotel after you check out.
- You will be steered to Delhi to board a flight/train to go back to your home.