If Tour Package for Kinnaur Spiti sounds synonymous to Shimla, Dalhousie, and Chamba, there is much for you to explore in this beautiful land of God.
The mesmerizing much less traveled roads and least trodden paths of Kinnaur await you with open arms to come and explore what may look analogous to Heaven. The quaint hamlets amidst the apple orchards, beautiful meadows enveloped in the thick dense woods, mystic monasteries and temples, and the enigmatic ambiance are all too interesting for you to think of coming back home ever.
Kinnaur Spiti Valley Taxi Tour Package from Chandigarh at Himachal Tourist Taxi ensure you enjoy every curve and coil during the journey, sitting back and relaxing rather than indulging in the hectic task of driving a car.
Day 01: ~ Transfer From Chandigarh to Sarahan (300 km, 9hrs)
- Drive from Chandigarh in the car after arriving at the airport or railway station.
- Stoppages will be given at regular intervals on the route.
- Driver can guide you to eat at hygienic and sanitized places on the route.
- You shall be crossing Shimla on your way.
- If time permits, you may halt at Shimla and visit a few of the tourist places.
- Reach Sarahan and check in to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: ~ Transfer From Sarahan to Sangla (90 km, 3.5 hr)
- Check out from the stay after having breakfast.
- Drive towards Sangla via Rampur and Karcham Dam.
- Halt at Karcham dam to sneak peek into how the generation of electricity takes place by hydroelectric turbines.
- Halt for an afternoon meal at a Dhaba.
- Check in to the stay on reaching Sangla.
Day 03: ~ Local Sightseeing of Chitkul-Sangla Valley
- Wake up early in the morning to get ready to explore Sangla and Chitkul
- After breakfast, driver will steer you to Kamru Fort.
- Fort has a temple devoted to Kamakshi devi. Also, view the scenic beauty of the valley facing the fort.
- After coming back from the fort, go to Chitkul.
- Have lunch in Chitkul and meander around the village to appreciate its beauty
- In the evening visit Batseri village and have tea there with a regal view of Mt. Kinnaur Kailash towering in the background.
- Stay at the hotel in the night.
Day 04: ~ Sangla to Kalpa Local Sightseeing (40 kms/ 2-3 hrs)
- Have breakfast at the stay or on the route to Kalpa.
- Kalpa is very close to Reckong peo.
- Have lunch at Reckong peo, the district headquarter of Kinnaur.
- Taste locally grown apples and apricots.
- Visit two other archaic hamlets, Roghi & Kothi on the way.
- Sutlej River passes boisterously through the valley.
- If you are interested in fishing, then sit on the river bank to catch one while relentlessly viewing the dreamy surroundings.
- Visit Kalpa Suicide point for a beautiful view.
- Overnight stay at Kalpa.
Day 05: ~ Kalpa to Tabo (190 Kms / 9-10 hrs)
- Eat well today as it is going to be a long ride along with many halts on the way to Tabo.
- You will pass Pooh and Nako on the route.
- Visit the pristine Nako Lake and have lunch in the hamlet.
- Get speechless seeing the confluence of Spiti River and Sutlej River at Sumdo in Hangrang Valley.
- On the route, there will be a stoppage at Gue Village. Be awestruck by the 500 year old mummy in a monastery in the village.
- Reach Tabo village by evening and check in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 06: ~ Tabo to Kaza (50 kms / 3 hrs).
- In the morning, visit Tabo monastery after breakfast.
- Then reroute to Kaza.
- Next halt will be Dhankar village.
- Visit the 1000 foot high Dhankar monastery which faces the meeting of Pin River and Spiti River.
- You may hike to Dhankar Lake and have lunch near it.
- Reach Kaza in the evening and take sound rest for the night.
Day 07: ~ Sightseeing around Kaza
- Exploration of Kaza begins with visiting Key monastery, which is the most famed gompa in the Spiti valley.
- Have breakfast at local food joints near monastery.
- After that, Kibber village is the next destination.
- It won’t be odd if you find some yaks grazing the meadows in the village.
- Click photos with yaks.
- Kibber and Chicham village are linked by a bridge called Chicham Bridge, which is Asia’s highest bridge.
- After Chicham, komic village and Hikkim would be visited.
- How can we miss Langza Village, which is chiefly famous for the Buddha Statue facing the valley.
- Enjoy genuine Tibetan food in Kaza.
- Rest in the night at your stay in the town.
Day 08: ~ Kaza to Chandertal Lake (114 km, 6 hours)
- Be ready to see another wonder of the world.
- Check out from the hotel after having you’re ready.
- Move to Chandratal Lake.
- To reach Chandratal Lake you must pass Lossar Village and Kunzum Pass
- You may feel dreamy looking at the turquoise water in the crescent shaped lake.
- Bet you can’t stop clicking images of the stark brown crests covered in snow
- Fun is going to upsurge when you will stay in a tent under the clear skyline twinkling with stars at night.
Day 09: ~ Chandertal to Manali ( 100 kms, 06 hrs)
- Leaving early for Manali in the morning.
- A pause will be provided at Chandratal camp, for you to have a meal.
- You shall be crossing Kunzum and Rohtang pass on the way.
- You will see the scenery suddenly changing as you enter Kullu valley. It turns lush green from brown.
- Pause for the lunch will be provided on the way.
- If reached in the afternoon, you may spend some time at Rohtang Pass.
Day 10: ~ Manali to Chandigarh (310 kms, 8-9 hrs)
- Have your breakfast with mesmerizing views of the Manali.
- Check out before the driver comes to pick you.
- Drive to Chandigarh with some halts on the way.
- End of the evocative trip.