Chirping birds flying low enough for you to count their feathers, blossoming flowers welcoming each day with a wide smile and pleasant scent, snow-draped mountains, symbolic of life beyond toughness and the simplistic lifestyle that humbles you down to the reality of life far away from the shallowness and materialism.
A trip to Himachal Pradesh has its own spiritual and holistic healing effect and you will always cherish each and every moment spent amidst the Himalayas.
If you haven’t had a thorough tour of Himachal Pradesh yet, it’s time to plan out now.
With the help of our complete Himachal Taxi Tour Package and Car Rental Service in Himachal, you can discover some amazing sights and locations in this quaint state, which is full of charm and fascination.
Starting your trip from Shimla and traveling through Kufri, Manali, Rohtang Pass, and then take a trip further to Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Khajjiar and ending your trip at Pathankot, you will witness all the seasons in the Sun, all the colors of a rainbow.
Day 01: Shimla Local Sightseeing
- The driver will pick you from the Shimla airport/railway station/bus stand.
- After, you check-in at the hotel, you’ll be taken for a ride to Kufri.
- Enjoy a half-day Kufri Green valley excursion.
- In the afternoon, you can visit some of the well-known locations including the Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple.
- In the evening, you are free to explore the famous Mall road, Lakkar Bazaar, the Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point and Kali Bari temple
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla-Manali (260 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- Check out from the hotel after having breakfast.
- You’ll be riding to Manali thereafter.
- It will be a good experience to visit Pandoh dam, and Kullu for a tour through a shawl weaving factory.
- Stop at eating points to have lunch and enjoy the enthralling appeal of the surroundings.
- Check in to the hotel in the evening, followed by an overnight stay.
Day 03: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
- Post breakfast, go for an early start to Rohtang Pass to seek thrilling fun
- Halt at the Kothi Gorge and Gulaba.
- You can partake in some of the great sporting activities like Skiing, Paragliding, Snow scooter ride, etc. at Rohtang Pass
- Drive back to Manali in the evening and enjoy dinner at an al-fresco restaurant.
- Spend the night at the hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali sightseeing
- Start the day visiting the famous Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth temple and Vashishth hot water sulphur springs
- Enjoy the lunch with some games at Club house Manali.
- Pay homage at Buddhist Monasteries after ambling through Van Vihar
- Evening is free to take a stroll towards the Tibetan Market, the Mall Road of Manali and the old Manali village.
- In the night, rest at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali - Dharamshala transfer (210 Kms,7-8 Hours)
- Have a nutritious breakfast before leaving for Dharamshala.
- If interested, you can go for rafting on the white waters in Babeli near Kullu.
- Be enchanted by the lush green tea gardens at Palampur
- Check in to hotel in Mcleodganj located on the footsteps of Dhauladhar ranges.
- Enjoy a slothful walk in the evening to explore the market and its vicinity.
Day 06 : Dharamshala localsightseeing
- Be ready for a fun filled day.
- Visit Naddi, Dal Lake, St. John Church, the Famous Bhagsu Temple & Waterfall, and Tibetan Market.
- If time permits, visit War Memorial and Kunal Pathri Temple in Dharamshala.
- Enjoy a good-night sleep at the hotel.
Day 07: Dharamshala –Dalhousie (130 Km/3-4 hours)
- Leave for Dalhousie after having breakfast by 8 am.
- Explore JandriGhat Palace, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie and Satdhara
- Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 08: Dalhousie - Khajjiar- Dalhousie
- Visit Khajjar, also known as the Mini Switzerland of India, after breakfast.
- Ride to Kalatop Sanctuary near Khajjar
- Explore the places that you might have missed out the previous day.
- Have dinner in the local market. You can enjoy delicious Tibetan food there.
- Rest at your abode in the night.
Day 09: Dalhousie-Pathankot
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Pathankot Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- The tour ends here.