For those who have a love for natural beauty, trekking and adventure, there’s no better place to visit and explore than Spiti Valley.
This is one of the unique Spiti Valley Tour that will remain reminiscent in your memories forever and you will feel the same energy level and excitement every time you thumb through your photo album. Kaza is a central place to explore Spiti Valley and this trip is designed to ensure real fun and thrill, keeping in mind safety and comfort. From barren mountains to lush greenery, gushing river to serene lake, deep gorges to snow-clad peaks, and adrenaline-pumping activities like camping by the lakeside and visit to the World’s highest village, this surely is a trip you cannot afford to miss. This Kinnaur Spiti Valley Taxi Tour from Manali includes top tourist destinations like Kaza, Ki Monastery, Kibber, Tabo, Chandratal Lake & Local Manali. Himachal Tourist Taxi assures you 100% satisfaction & will help you to discover every nook and corner of beautiful Spiti Valley with unbeatable Himachal Car Rental Services.
Day 1:- Transfer From Manali to Kaza (200 km, 10hrs)
- Take a halt at Rohtang Pass and spend some time there.
- The dramatic change once you pass Kunzum Pass will spellbind you with a surprise.
- After reaching Kaza, Check into the booked hotel.
- Regular breaks to eat and to click photographs will be provided.
Day 2:- Sightseeing around Kaza
- Today is reserved to visit many tourist places in Kaa.
- Places you will be visiting are: Chicham bridge, Key monastery, Hikkim, Kibber, and Spiti River.
- After a long day, have dinner at an authentic Tibetan restaurant.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Kaza.
Day 3:- Kaza Localsightseeing
- Post breakfast, visit the remaining places of Kaza.
- Start with Komic village and be enthralled with its beauty.
- The next destination would be Langza.
- The driver will take you to more places near town before getting back to the hotel.
Day 4:- Kaza -> Pin Valley – > Kaza (40km, 2 hrs)
- Be ready to see another marvel of Sptit region.
- Pin valley national park is cold desert park, yet enriched with rare plants having pivotal medicinal value.
- The valley overlooks the confluence of Pin and Spiti Rivers.
- Return to Kaza by evening and take a rest in the hotel.
Day 5:- Kaza to Tabo (51km, 3 hrs)
- This journey to Tabo village is arount 51 kms, which will be covered in 3 hours,
- Visit the Dhankar monastery on the way..
- You can also hike to the Lake in the Dhankar village.
- Have your lunch in the village before going to Tabo.
- Visit Tabo monastery after that.
- Get back to Kaza in the evening
Day 6:- Kaza to Chandertal Lake (114km, 6hrs)
- Check out from the hotel where you were staying in Kaza.
- Head to Chandratal Lake via Kunzum pass.
- The crescent-moon shaped lake may make you speechless for m=few moments.
- Stay at a campsite near the lake.
- Enjoy the night stay in a tent beneath the star-studded sky.
Day 7:- Chandratal to Manali(114 Kms,6-7 Hrs)
- It is the last day of the Spiti Valley trip from Manali.
- You will go back to Manali today.
- Get up early and have breakfast at a camp site
- Head to road to go back to Manali via Rohtang Pass.